Denver Area Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Richard Mouchantat, M.D., F.A.C.S., is a diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Over the past 13 years, Dr. Mouchantat has earned a strong reputation in the Denver cosmetic surgery community. He has served as both the Chief of Division of Plastic Surgery, and Chief of Department of Surgery at Centura Saint Anthony Hospitals in Denver. He has also been selected by other medical professionals in the area as one of 5280 Magazine’s “Top Doctors” in plastic surgery.
Dr. Mouchantat attended Tufts University in Massachusetts, where he earned both his undergraduate and medical degrees. He completed his General Surgery residency at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield Massachusetts, and his Plastic and Hand Surgery residency from the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver. He was selected as a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Mouchantat sees patients in his Denver office and also at The Sierra Building on the Parker Adventist Hospital campus.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Colorado State Plastic Surgery Society
- Colorado Medical Society
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Center, Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Centura Saint Anthony Hospital, Lakewood, Colorado
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital, Parker, Colorado
- The Surgery Center at Lutheran, Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- HealthOne Red Rocks Surgery Center, Golden, Colorado
- Saint Anthony Summit Medical Center, Frisco, Colorado
- Cynthia Jeanette, Medical Assistant and Scheduler. In her role as a liaison, Cynthia facilitates communication with the doctor and is a great resource for patients. She is also responsible for coordinating the surgery scheduling.
- Kathy Deleon, Reception and Scheduling. Kathy is experienced with insurance company issues