Denver Area Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Richard Mouchantat, M.D., F.A.C.S., is a diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Over the past 13 years, Dr. Mouchantat has earned a strong reputation in the Denver cosmetic surgery community. He has served as both the Chief of Division of Plastic Surgery, and Chief of Department of Surgery at Centura Saint Anthony Hospitals in Denver. He has also been selected by other medical professionals in the area as one of 5280 Magazine’s “Top Doctors” in plastic surgery.
Dr. Mouchantat attended Tufts University in Massachusetts, where he earned both his undergraduate and medical degrees. He completed his General Surgery residency at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield Massachusetts, and his Plastic and Hand Surgery residency from the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver. He was selected as a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Colorado State Plastic Surgery Society
- Colorado Medical Society
- Crown Point Surgery Center
- St. Anthony Summit Medical Center
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Center, Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Centura Saint Anthony Hospital, Lakewood, Colorado
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital, Parker, Colorado
- HealthOne Red Rocks Surgery Center, Golden, Colorado
- Saint Anthony Summit Medical Center, Frisco, Colorado
- Kathy Deleon, Reception and Scheduling. Kathy is experienced with insurance company issues